When we hear of diet, the first thing that comes to our mind is boring and tasteless food which can leave you starving. With Paleo Diet you do not need to starve or concentrate on the calorie count and all you need to do is to intake healthy foods that are created by nature which includes shell–fish, game meat, wild fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and nuts. You must not have supplements or artificial shakes. It is a kind of old fashion eating that only includes real food. Maintaining a proper Paleo Diet is highly beneficial. Here are few benefits:
- Increased energy
- Effortless weight loss
- Deeper sleep
- Healthy and smooth skin
Here are few tips and ideas that will help you to create an effective Paleo diet meal planner. One thing you must keep in mind is to have natural, organic, wild or free range products.
Foods Included in Paleo Diet Meal Planner
- You must intake protein from lamb, lean beef, pork, skinned poultry, sea foods and eggs. It is better to choose Omega- 3 enriched, free-range or pastured eggs.
- You can have almost all varieties of fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, avocados, pears, blueberries, strawberries, etc. However, it is recommended to have plenty of berries as they are good anti-oxidants.
- You can have all varieties of vegetables especially kale, onions, tomatoes, carrots, Broccoli, etc. However, it is better not to have root vegetable especially if you intend to lose weight, though there is no restriction on the leaves of beet or carrot.
- You can have tubers that include yam, turnips, potato and sweet potatoes.
- You can have all variety of seeds and nuts which may include macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and more.
- You must have unprocessed oils that include olive oil, nut oil, coconut oil and avocado oil.
- You can have quality red wine in small amount every day as it is rich in beneficial nutrients and antioxidants.
- You can have dark chocolate that has high level of cocoa content. Quality dark chocolate is extremely nutritious and healthy.
Foods Excluded from Paleo Diet Meal Planner
- You must not eat foods that contain grain like pastry, breads, crackers, pasta, etc.
- You should avoid dairy and dairy products like milk, cheese, butter, yogurt, etc.
Avoiding grains and dairy can be a matter of concern for you but Paleo diet includes variety of foods which is sufficient enough. Apply your foodie imagination and be creative while preparing food based on Paleo diet meal planner. You will certainly receive praises from your loved ones when your serve them these food because of its awesome flavor and taste.
Find recipes and prepare meals for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dinner. You can also prepare snacks, desserts, barbecues and celebratory meals. Introducing correct eating for general wellbeing, consistent weight loss and increased vitality are the main purpose of Paleo diet plan. The Paleo diet meal plan helps you lead a healthy and energetic life.