Diabetes is one of the most common health problems noticed among today’s generation. It is termed as the silent killer! Diabetes is found among the people with genetic, imbalanced lifestyle, or stress issues. Now there are two types of diabetes; one where the body stops producing insulin, and the other condition where the body doesn’t produce enough insulin.
So, how to cure diabetes effectively? One of the ways is to use Ayurveda medication. Ayurveda, though less in use nowadays, is still considered as one of the most effective methods in curing diabetes. Let’s take a look at few of the Ayurveda home remedies which you must apply to get rid of diabetes.
Effective Ayurveda home remedies to cure diabetes
- Bitter gourd juice: Bitter is known to reduce blood sugar, and hence is very much effective in treating diabetes. So how to utilize the bitter juice? Well, you need to prepare a recipe by grinding the bitter and adding asmall quantity of water/mustard oil to the bitter juice. And you need to drink the prepared juice every morning on an empty stomach.
- Neem leaves and flowers: This is one of the easiest and effective Ayurveda home treatments which you can follow. You can either chew neem leaves or leave it to dry. One the leaves are dried up; you can mix them with water and drink it. Neem flowers are also useful in curing diabetes. To use them, soak small quantity of neem flowers in water, and keep the mixture for a few hours. Once the desired recipe is prepared, drink it on an empty stomach (in theearly morning).
- Fenugreek seeds: Fenugreek seeds are mostly used to treat diabetes type 2, as it is capable of reducing sugar absorption while digestion and simulating insulin production. To use fenugreek seeds, you can prepare the fenugreek powder and then mix it with water. Once the recipe is prepared, drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
- Amla and turmeric:Amla, also known as Embelica Officinalis, is proved to effective in treating diabetes when mixed with turmeric powder. Hence, you need to mix Amla and Turmeric powder in the ration 4:1, and add it to water. Drink the prepared recipe every morning on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon powder is very effective in treating diabetes. However, to use the powder, you need to add it to Take 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder and add it to one litre water. Then heat it for a few minutes. Once the mixture gets heated (heat up to fifteen to twenty minutes), remove it away from the heat cool the mixture. Now as the mixture is prepared, drink it aneveryday morning.
Other than the remedies mentioned, you can also follow few other ways such as meditation, yoga, exercises, etc. As stress is one of the main contributing factors to diabetes, you should try to be stress-free. Also, you need to give up bad habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol, etc. Once you comply with all these factors and keep a check on yourself, you can get rid of diabetes pretty quickly.